1 C Oats
2 Scoops Protein Powder
1/2 C Nut Butter
3 T Cocoa Powder
2 T Cacao Nibs
1-2 T Honey
(Optional) Sprinkle of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
1. Mix 6 ingredients in a bowl
2. Roll out on parchment paper or silicon mat
3. Sprinkle and press in coconut
4. Place in fridge until they harden a bit
5. Cut into squares (Pizza slicer works well)
Keep in Fridge and Enjoy!
I love food and hope you do too! My recipes are simple - buy the highest quality ingredients you can afford and slow down to enjoy the food that is fueling you.
Sign up for free recipes and workouts!